Sunday 8 June 2014

Music post -Decade

Hey guys:)
  So for today's post, I thought I'd write about the band Decade, a new band I was recently introduced to by Matt, after he met the guitarists dad whilst the band used their studio. And I was surprised at just how good they actually were. 
  Decade is a 5 piece rock/pop punk band from Bath who not too long ago were kerrangs video of the week. What strikes me most about this band is, for being a lesser known band, they aren't the sort where one particular part of the band is better then the rest -for example vocals- but it's more a case of a balanced talent across the entire band, causing the music to 'fit' together really well. If you haven't heard them yet, you should check out "coffin" or (my personal favourite) "callous" and let me know what you think:) 

Jess xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment