Sunday 1 June 2014

May summary :)

Hey guys, 
 So as you'll probably know from my last post (if you don't, go read it!) we've been away to Hastings this past week and I didn't get back until Friday, only to spend all day with Matt on the Saturday, so it's been a pretty hectic week off. But it's been really good, despite the bad weather. And I know, I promised photos, but out of the entire time we were there we had one nice day where I could get photos and.... I left my camera in the caravan. Brilliant. So I'll so another photo based post soon. 
  Other then that, it has been a really good time, especially Saturday, which in comparison was a lot more relaxed. I also got a letter through regarding timetables for study leave, which means I only have to be in for a few hours a day each day, (bar Thursday where I don't have to be in at all) starting tomorrow, where I need to be in for two hours in the morning, so that was pretty good news to:). 
Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment