Friday 20 June 2014

Fashion Friday - flannels


Hey guys, 
 It's been ages since I last posted a "fashion Friday" entry, and seeing as how the exam season is almost over (finishing on Monday, woo!) I figured this would be a perfect type of post to do to get back into regular posting. 
 And today's fashion Friday's topic is flannel print shirts, possibly my favourite wardrobe piece for casual outfits, because it looks great regardless of the outfit. Seriously, I've yet to find something it didn't look good with, jeans, skirts and shorts all look so cute paired with the shirt. My favourite way to wear mine infact, especially my blue shirt, is with my black skater skirt, white crop top and black leggings. 


Or for more formal events, I can tuck it in buttoned up as so:


My point is, they're so diverse, the look good with pretty much anything, and if you haven't already got one, I'd definitely advise buying one! 

Jess xo


No comments:

Post a Comment