Wednesday 25 June 2014

End of an era

Good morning lovelies, 
  Today is going to be very difficult to get through, because of two things. Firstly, it's our official leavers day and one of the last times we'll all be together. And secondly, it's the birthday of a recently deceased relative and the first signigant thing they won't be around for. I also know it'll be a hard day for my best friend bryony, because it's an anniversary of a bad day for her today. 
  So bru, if you're reading this, I know soppy girly stuff isn't really our thing but chin up beautiful, we'll get through this together, no tears just smiles and laughter, ok? I want to celebrate getting away from these losers, not spend the day focused on the sad bits, because he'd be so proud of you I'm sure, as are we all. 
  Other then that, I don't have much more to say. I'll write a "proper" leavers day post later with photos. For the moment though I probably should get some sleep. 

Jess xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment